We are looking for a new Borna
Hi, we're Human. We've been developing and designing websites and apps for 18 years and counting. You've probably used some of our solutions like RTL, NovaTv, Dnevnik, Emmezeta, Coolinarika, Podravka or Lino.
Our point of view
We choose technologies according to specific project needs. We don't use an axe to unwind a screw. If we get stuck, we don't beat our head against the wall - we Google, ask questions and learn new things.
We don't care who's in the office from 9 to 5. We don't have stop watches. What's important is high quality of our deliveries.
We're not big on formalites either. Healthy, direct relationship and communication comes before anything. Solid arguments always win over hierarchy. "Bugger off" is fine as well.
When under a deadline, we grind our teeth and do the job. When not, we drink beer. Or we make our own. Except for Grga. Grga drinks juice.
A Data Analyst who will bring order to our and our clients numbers. We expect you to understand and have clients needs in mind, all the time; to know how to set up proper metrics, interpret the results and consult.
If analyzing websites and apps, data synthesis and useful insights makes your pants wet - you are the human we're looking for.
Like what you've just read? Come to our office, let's have a beer.
Knowledge and experience
- advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- advanced knowledge of Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Google Optimize (or any other tool for A/B testing) experience
- Google Data Studio (or any other BI tool) experience
- basic understanding of web and app technologies
You'll get bonus points for
- SQL knowledge
- data processing language (Python/R) knowledge
- advertising/performance marketing experience
- agency experience