Hi, we're Human. We've been developing and designing websites and apps for 18 years and counting. You've probably used some of our solutions like RTL, NovaTV, Dnevnik, Emmezeta, Coolinarika, Podravka or Lino.
Our point of view
We choose technologies according to specific project needs. We don't use an axe to unwind a screw. If we get stuck, we don't beat our head against the wall - we google, ask questions and learn new things.
We don't care who's in the office from 9 to 5. We don't have stop watches. What's important is high quality of our deliveries.
We're not big on formalities either. Healthy, direct relationship and communication comes before anything. Solid arguments always win over hierarchy, "bugger off" is fine as well.
When under a deadline, we grind our teeth and do the job. When not, we drink beer. Or we make our own.
The QA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before our products launch to ensure our software runs smoothly and meets our clients' needs.
That being said, if you're some kind of perfectionist and if you're into tests, debugging and correcting, we’d like to meet you.
Don't be afraid to submit your resume even if you don't fulfil all of the requirements below. You won’t be alone in this process, we will provide you with a mentor and enough time to learn and master your craft.
Like what you've just read? Come to our office, let's have a beer.
- planning and guiding manual and automated tests for our products
- pest control - finding bugs in every corner
- nitpicking - it gets a bad rap, but the right kind can be quite useful in tracking the quality of our projects
- a bit of paperwork never killed anyone
- play well with others so you can work closely together
The "Would be nice" list
- hands-on experience with some automated testing tools
- experience in writing test plans and cases
- solid development (Java, Python) and database (SQL) knowledge
Send us your CV at email@example.com and let's have a beer!